The Image of God, the Gospel, & the Orphan
Interested in adoption, fostercare, orphan care? Want to go deeper in your ministry? Whether you are a pastor, parent, ministry leader, or just looking for information. This conference is for you.
For 2017 we are excited to partner with the Send Relief team of the North American Mission Board & Winshape Homes. Our objective for this year’s gathering is to maximize our time together to facilitate conversations that matter — conversations that uniquely explore the implications that being made in the image of God have on adoption, fostercare, and orphancare. We have a great lineup of speakers and workshops to help you in this journey. Join us September 29th-30th at First Baptist Church Woodstock in the Atlanta, GA area.
Communicator, Producer, Adoptee
Christ-follower, wife, entrepreneur, adoptive-mom
Senior Pastor, Fairview Baptist Church, Apex, NC
National Director of Church Initiatives, CAFO
Pastor, Author, Founder of His Voice Global
Pastor, Cornerstone Church, ATL
Speaker, Education Coordinator, Lifeline
Psychologist, Counselor, Austin Stone Counseling Center
President of NAMB, Adoptive Parents
Speaker, Author, Adoptive Dad
President/Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services
VP Send Relief North American Mission Board
18+ specially selected workshops led by speakers and practitioners that aim to create space to go deeper, connect with others, and get practical.
- Adoption Basics
- Dads Panel
- Lament & Orphancare
- Launching a Church Ministry
- Fostering Basics
- Better Together – Marriage and Adoption
- Understanding Attachment & Image of God
- Sustaining a Church Ministry
- Orphan Care Basics
- Adoptees/Foster Kids Panel
- Selfcare for Moms
- Cultivating an Adoption Culture
- Creative Ways to Serve the Vulnerable
- Spiritual Warfare & Adoption/Fostercare
- Transracial Adoption
- Supporting a Family in Crisis
* CEUs available. Please check with your approving agency in advance of the conference for their pre-approval, and provide forms that need to be signed to a staff person at the event.
First Baptist Woodstock
11905 Highway 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
Hotel & Restaurant
There are a good number of hotels
located near the venue as well as restaurants
for Friday night dinner.
Are you ready to join us?
Parents. Pastors. Ministry Leaders. Prospective parents. Anyone interested in how to care for the vulnerable in our city and around the world.